- Power off Phase A or auxiliary, allowing it to be used anywhere
- Weather proof to NEMA 4 standard for use in any environment
- Auto CT identifies the current that the instrument is connected to and the range that it is in
- Configuration verification which highlights if the product has been connected incorrectly
- On-board data analysis which can compare results against compliance standards, including setting templates for internal company standards
The MPQ2000 portable power quality analyser has features which make it ideal for testing power quality in any environment, including rugged, weatherproof hardware, and the ability to power off Phase A or auxiliary power.
But the hardware is not all it’s about – behind the sturdy exterior is an intelligence that is focused on minimizing errors and making your testing more efficient, with industry-leading software that enables you to quickly and easily analyse your results.